Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Jurassic Quest

A few months ago, I saw an ad on Facebook for Jurassic Quest coming to SLC. I thought it looked like something the nephews would enjoy, so I mentioned it to my sister. When she told my mom about it, they decided it would be fun to get the tickets as a Christmas gift for the boys. It looked fun, so I decided to go with them.

When you first walk in, they have some displays set up. The pictures don't even do it justice. A lot of them had moving parts, so their heads were moving, or even a few of the big dinosaurs had their tails swinging above your head. It was really cool. 

Daxsen loved it. This boy never wants his picture taken and will always scowl when you try to take one. But he kept running up to the dinosaurs and telling his mom to take his picture. Valex was in a different mood, so he wasn't in as many pictures. 




On the other side of the exhibit hall, they had tons of interactions. They had an art booth, fossil dig, a blow up adventure area with slides and other cool things, a few different rides, just to name a few things. Luckily, we got there right when it opened because by noon, the place was packed and the lines were long!


Daxsen rode several of the dinosaurs. 



I think they only thing I saw Valex do was drive the jeep, but I left early, so hopefully his mood cleared up after lunch and he started having fun. 



Sitting with Mr. Grumpy while grandma stands in a line with Daxsen. 


I thought this was pretty cool. You got to ride a dinosaur as it walked across the floor. It had the longest line there, and I think Daxsen stood in it for over an hour. Then half way across the floor, he seemed to lose interest and was ready for the next thing. 



  
Of course the boys had to get their faces painted.




It was fun spending the day with my family. It was an awesome exhibit and would definitely go again if it ever came back to this area. 


1 comment: