Saturday, December 9, 2017

Work Christmas Party

 A few days before my work Christmas party, they decided to turn it into an ugly sweater party. Because of my grandpa's funeral, I didn't have time to throw something together. So I found some Christmas tops on Amazon and decided that would have to work for this year. 

I couldn't decide which one to order for myself, so of course I ordered more than one. I have loved them!

For Vince, I figured I couldn't go wrong with a Bronco's sweater. 

Every year, at the party, they will highlight the employees that have been there for 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, etc. Our CEO has been with the company 45 years! The other thing they do is they will highlight some of the funny, and embarrassing things, employees did during the year. For 11 years, I have managed to keep my nose clean and never been mentioned. But that changed this year. 

Earlier in the spring, I was walking through the foyer and saw something on the floor. At first, I thought it was a piece of chocolate. I bent over to pick it up, but just before I did, I decided to use a tissue. So I asked the girls at the front desk for a tissue. After I had picked up the item, and deposited it in the trash, they informed me that a customer had just been in, with his dog. It was not chocolate I had picked up. Needless to say, it came up months later Christmas party, where I received the "Pooper Scooper Award". 

 At the end, they had everyone in a Christmas sweater stand up so the judges could choose a winner. There was some fun sweaters there so I figured we wouldn't win. But it turns out the judges are not Bronco's fans and they declared Vince the winner. He got to draw from the prize money and won $20. 

1 comment:

  1. Andrew and I love that you got a thumb drive that's an actual thumb! Haha!

    ReplyDelete