Saturday, August 26, 2017

Tyler's 8th Birthday

The card I mailed to Tyler for his birthday. 


He had to cross his eyes like the card.

I was thrilled that Melanie asked me to make his cake. I took it over a few hours before the party. He loved it! I love that he likes to cross his eyes and pull funny faces in pictures. 



When I asked what he wanted for his birthday, he said fishing stuff. I wasn't sure what to get, so I asked my cousin to help me out. He suggested these fish hook kits. I was even able to find them in the clearance section so I bought two. 








He loved them! It doesn't take much to make Tyler happy. He LOVES fishing and pretty much anything else outdoors. 

I wasn't able to go to the party, but Melanie took a few pictures for me. I love that 3 of the 4 nephews are in the picture. Colts grin cracks me up!



1 comment: