Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Thanksgiving Point - Tulip Festival

I took over 200 pictures at the Tulip Festival. Somehow, I think I've managed to narrow it down to around 70 for this post. It was gorgeous and I could have spent all day there. 














Don't let the blue sky full you, it was pretty chilly that day. I had started the day in a long sleeve shirt, but got hot during the ropes course, so I had changed my shirt before exploring the rest of the museum. But when we got outside, I wished I had kept the long sleeve shirt on. 

















The tunnel you take into the secret garden. 






This fountain was so amazing. I wanted to just sit there and relax in it. 









The waterfall area was my other favorite area. 

























I loved the Tulip Festival. So many beautiful flowers. It was the perfect way to kick off spring. 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a beautiful day for seeing the tulips!

    ReplyDelete