Monday, May 29, 2017

Orlando - Day 1

This year, I was able to attend the American Payroll Association Congress, held in Orlando, FL. After last year, I knew that I wouldn't have much time to play after being in class all day, so I decided to fly out a day early and enjoy a day exploring. 

I'm not sure, but I think this is the Great Salt Lake and maybe Antelope Island. 

Saying good bye to the beautiful mountains. 


The convention was at the Orlando World Marriott. I let the check in desk know that I didn't mind having to walk from my room to the convention center, and asked for a room with a good view. 




I checked in Sunday night. I thought it was pretty awesome they were handing out roses for Mother's Day. I put it in a vase and enjoyed it on my bed stand all week long. 


As I predicted, I was busy once class started on Tuesday. Sunday night was the only night I was able to check out the hot pools. I started in one, but it closed at 9:00. 

So then I found another one, which was cool because it had a view of their night laser show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment