Monday, May 29, 2017

Orlando - Day 5 - Paycon Day 3

Thursday morning started off a little rough. I had taken my small blender with me so I could make my Isagenix shake for breakfast each morning. Its better cold, so each day, I would go get some ice from the machine by the vending machine to mix in with it. But this morning, I grabbed the key sleeve, without realizing the key wasn't in it. I had to walk to the lobby, in my pj pants, bathrobe, hair turban, with a lip scrub on and let them know I had locked myself out of my room. To which the lady responded, "do you have ID on you?" I looked down at my bathrobe and said no, I was just trying to get some ice real quick and locked myself out. She called security and they met me at my room. Or course, I passed a dozen people between my room and the lobby, dressed like this. 

I have to post this picture to prove I didn't look like that the rest of the day. 




At the expo, I got my picture with Elvis. 


The night was the Congress Payroll Palooza Party. This year, the theme was rocker. I found a cute shirt on Amazon and then my sister let me borrow her cute gloves to go with it. 



Hanging with my friends at the party. Adriann, JoAnn, Mary and Lisa. These ladies are awesome and I'm glad I was able to meet them. 

Mary helped me add several glow stick rings to my outfit throughout the night. That night, I took off like 26 when I got back to my room. 








My new friend Lisa. 







1 comment: