Monday, May 29, 2017

Orlando - Day 2 - Disney Springs

After Gatorland, I headed back to the hotel. It had a few restaurants I could eat at, but I decided to get another Uber and go check out Disney Springs. 










I ate at The Rain Forest Cafe, but since I took so many pictures that day, its in a different post. But one of the last things I did before heading back to the hotel was to stop at Sprinkles. I bought a box of 4 cupcakes so I could enjoy them all week and an ice cream for that night. 






On my way back to where I would meet the Uber, I found the boat dock where you can ferry to the other docks instead of having to walk all around. I asked if I could just ride it around for a trip and they said that was fine.



I didn't come home with many souvenirs, but I did make sure to stop at the Disney Store. I bought some suckers for the nephews and a Bell mug for myself. 





1 comment:

  1. I love that you went to Disney Springs! That cupcake ATM that fits the window shape is so cool! Plus I love that Sprinkles had tons of mini cupcakes in your picture! Those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete